| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frankfurt Am Main in July is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 70mm (2.8in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 14 days.
- In July the heavens above Frankfurt Am Main are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:21 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:19 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 15:54.
- There are approximately 8:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Frankfurt Am Main July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Frankfurt Am Main:
- Münster, Germany - 218 kms (135.5 miles) NNW
- Essen, Germany - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Cologne, Germany - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) WSW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) WSW
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 183 kms (113.7 miles) WSW
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 125.5 kms (78 miles) S
- Nancy, France - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) SW
- Strasbourg, France - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
- Strasbourg, France - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SSW