| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frankfurt Am Main in August is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 76mm (3in) of liquid descends across on average 14 days.
- In August the heavens above Frankfurt Am Main are fine having on balance a detectable 6:34 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Frankfurt Am Main August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Frankfurt Am Main:
- Münster, Germany - 218 kms (135.5 miles) NNW
- Essen, Germany - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Cologne, Germany - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) WSW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) WSW
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 183 kms (113.7 miles) WSW
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 125.5 kms (78 miles) S
- Nancy, France - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) SW
- Strasbourg, France - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
- Strasbourg, France - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SSW