| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frankfurt Am Main in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Frankfurt Am Main are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:58 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 8:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Frankfurt Am Main April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Frankfurt Am Main:
- Münster, Germany - 218 kms (135.5 miles) NNW
- Essen, Germany - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Cologne, Germany - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) WSW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) WSW
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 183 kms (113.7 miles) WSW
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 125.5 kms (78 miles) S
- Nancy, France - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) SW
- Strasbourg, France - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) SSW
- Strasbourg, France - 189 kms (117.4 miles) SSW